Sunday, November 15, 2015

A Month in Review: September and October 2015

This will be a quick one, since I didn't read much, and I was/am still on a semi-hiatus. I posted some updates, including my new blog! Hoping to get back to a good schedule of about 2 or 3 posts a week soon. I'm also working on trying to mix things up more on the blog to take the pressure off of having to read and review. I'm having a tough time thinking of discussions, though, and I don't want to rely on features all the time. Anyway, here's the past two months in review!

Books I Read

 


Book Haul

The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
Library of Souls by Ransom Riggs
Slaughterhouse Five by Kurt Vonnegut
Ways of Seeing by John Berger
Let the Great World Spin by Colum McCann
I Crawl Through It by A.S. King
An Infinite Number of Parallel Universes by Randy Ribay (ARC)
Into the Dangerous World by Julie Chibbaro and Jim Superville Sovak
Wolf by Wolf by Ryan Graudin (eARC)
Finding Center by Katherine Locke
More Happy Than Not by Adam Silvera
Faking Normal by Courtney C. Stevens
The Rest of Us Just Live Here by Patrick Ness
Just Visiting by Dahlia Adler (ARC)

Reviews:


Other Posts:

Updates on Life, Books, and Starting New
Music Monday (#14): Those Girls Playlist

Personal:

I think I might actually start taking this portion out. I've been really bad at keeping up with my personal blog, but if you're interested in that kind of stuff, please head over the Infinite Golden Floors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and reading! I appreciate all comments, and I always comment back if I can. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...