Thursday, September 3, 2015

A Month in Review: Summer 2015

These past two months have been really interesting. July was all about vacation and family, for better or for worse. August was a continuation and then it was about college and orientation and moving in and being on my own for the first time. I tried new things, did some of the same old stuff, etc.

Books I Read:







Reviews:


Other Posts:

1. I traveled abroad by myself for the first time.
2. I had an amazing vacation in Brazil.
3. I went to a camp with my older cousin and met some new and amazing people.
4. I moved into my dorm and started college! I've already made a few friends and have had a mixed but overall great first few days (as of writing this, my classes haven't started yet).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and reading! I appreciate all comments, and I always comment back if I can. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...