Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday (#15): Secret Coders by Gene Luen Yang and Mike Holmes

This feature is hosted by Breaking the Spine!
For more info on this feature, see my features page. My version is just adapted to include more than just books.


Secret Coders by Gene Luen Yang and Mike Holmes
Publisher: First Second
Release Date: September 29th, 2015
Welcome to Stately Academy, a school which is just crawling with mysteries to be solved! The founder of the school left many clues and puzzles to challenge his enterprising students. Using their wits and their growing prowess with coding, Hopper and her friend Eni are going to solve the mystery of Stately Academy no matter what it takes!

From graphic novel superstar (and high school computer programming teacher) Gene Luen Yang comes a wildly entertaining new series that combines logic puzzles and basic coding instruction with a page-turning mystery plot!
I'm a huge fan of Gene's work, so I'm definitely over-the-moon excited for this one! I think coding is cool, though I've never tried really tried it before. I also love how the cover shows a diverse cast of characters! The book sounds fun, and I'm excited to read it! (I'm hoping I'll enjoy it more than the mediocre reviews on Goodreads at the moment.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and reading! I appreciate all comments, and I always comment back if I can. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...