Monday, February 23, 2015

Music Monday (#9): Budapest by George Ezra

Every other Monday, I'll share a song/artist/album that I'm either currently listening to or currently obsessed with, though they often go hand-in-hand. Some may have special themes or surprises. This means that I might share a playlist, fan!mix, Top Ten list, etc.

It's been a while since I've done one of these, but as I've started getting back into regular blogging, I wanted to share this. 

I stumbled upon George Ezra after watching his performance on Ellen, and oh my gosh, I'm now obsessed with him and his voice. His most well-known song right now is probably Budapest. I can't praise him and his music enough. I highly recommend you check out more of his music. AH-MAZING.


George Ezra on Ellen:

2 comments:

  1. Oooh I love these Jessica, you should definitely do these more often! I love George Ezra as well, I think I first discovered his song Budapest on Spotify and I've been in love with him ever since. So good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay; so glad to hear that! I'm definitely going to try to be more on top of this from now on. :)

      Right? Ugh, amazing.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting and reading! I appreciate all comments, and I always comment back if I can. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...