Monday, August 11, 2014

Challenge: Clear Your TBR Pile Challenge Conclusion

Hey everyone! So today marks the end of the Clear Your TBR Pile Challenge. While I suppose it goes until the end of the day today, I know I won't be finishing another book today, so! For those of you who participated, thank you, and I hope you got a bunch of reading done!

As for myself, I'm a tad disappointed, but at the same time, I was expecting just as much, so it wasn't too upsetting.

Here are the books I finished!

(3.5 stars)

(4 stars)

(4.5 stars)

(4 stars)

If you participated, be sure to comment with links to your posts in the comments so I can check them out and comment back! 

What have y'all been reading lately?

4 comments:

  1. Haha, you did a lot better than me. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you enjoyed The Moon and More. :)

    I added my conclusion to this post. It already had all the books I read during the challenge listed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry my conclusion is a little late, but here it is.
    Thanks for hosting such an awesome read-a-thon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A bit late linking up, but here you go: http://abigailannreading.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/clear-your-tbr-pile-conclusion.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and reading! I appreciate all comments, and I always comment back if I can. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...